THE CONVENIENCE ECONOMY:
They want what they want, when they want it
- the same convenience in business as they have in their personal lives
- to do their own research when it suits them, find answers quickly and easily
- to only talk to a person when they are ready
What are you doing to meet their needs?
Make sure customers aren’t abandoning you because they can easily find what they need.
THE WAY PEOPLE ENGAGE HAS CHANGED FOR GOOD
DON’T GET LEFT BEHIND
The convenience customer is impacting B2B now.
This is not just a passing trend. Ignoring the signs or doing nothing is impacting your business today.
of companies in the Fortune 500 have become obsolete since 2000
of customers conduct their research online
increase in customer acquisition costs in the last 3 years
FRICTIONLESS, ON-DEMAND AND DIGITAL IS THE ANSWER
- Information that is frictionless, on-demand and digital is easier to consume
- Static content no longer works
- Customers will quickly move on if they can’t easily find what they need
So how to you feed this need for instant gratification? How do you provide them with instant answers to their questions to keep them engaged?
People want to watch, not read.
But not JUST digital assets.
Digital assets you can search inside.
We call these Smart Watchable Assets.
Smart Watchable Assets increase watchability.
70% of customers want to watch vs. read, but 60% will stop watching by minute 2 because they can’t easily find answers in static videos.